• The Site
  • Contacts


  • The Site

    The West Tower is part of the set of buildings that form Praça do Comércio, which was designed after the Earthquake in 1755, on the same space previously occupied by Terreiro do Paço. 

    The West Tower is located approximately where the Riverside Palace, or Paço da Ribeira, had stood before the Earthquake. It holds temporary medium-term exhibitions on different themes related to Lisbon’s past and present.

    Contacts

    Praça do Comércio, 1
    1100-148 Lisboa
    museudelisboa@cm-lisboa.pt